Details, Policies and Explanations
- Period: Is the number of days where the benefits of your membership subscription remains active. When a membership subscription is expired, your membership is downgraded to the free membership unless you renew before your expiration date. Please note that we do not auto-renew your subscription, however, we will notify you by e-mail when your subscription is about to expire.
- Price: The fee you pay to enjoy the benefits of an advanced membership. Please note that this fee is not refundable. No full or partial refunds will be issued once a subscription is committed. Please make sure you need the subscription before making any commitments. Prices are subject to change without a notice. If prices go higher, you still can renew your subscription for your price before expiration. You will have to pay any new price if your membership subscription expires.
- Featured Articles Credits: A featured article credit allows you to make an article that you submit featured.
Featured articles appear at the top of their respective categories before non-featured articles.
- Featured articles are also favored in the search results.
- Featured articles snapshots have a slightly different design that makes them stand out over other non featured articles.
An article credit allows you to make an article featured for a period of one months. After that, the article becomes a regular non featured article.
Links Allowed In Article Body: the number of links you are allowed in article body. On membership expiration ,you get to keep these links live.
Minimum Words Per Link In Article Body: Your article must have this number of words for each link. For example, if your article is 600 words 'words per link in body' is 200; this means you can have up to 3 links in article body.
Links Allowed In Bio Box: The number of links you are allowed in your reference box.
Characters Allowed in Bio: the maximum number of characters you are allowed to have in your reference box.
Article Scheduale: This feature allows you to scheduale article publishing. This feature is a good strategy if you have lots of article and want to keep new content comming according to a time table.
Notebook Size: You can use your notebook to take notes, create drafts, put reminders for yourself or in any way similar to a notebook!
login to submit articles and more
- » Active Categories: 416
- » Active Articles:251143
- » Active Authors:31526
- » Statistics Updated:
- Today at 08:05AM EST